viernes, 12 de septiembre de 2008

Don't abuse the fast food


In the old road of Alicante, between Monteagudo and El Esparragal in Murcia, I found this poster of a burger from a fast food company. The best thing was where it was placed opposite a cemetery. Is not it a little premonitory?
Everything must be said that I like my hamburgers, but I eat 2 or 3 per year.
But is that as soon as I saw the poster and next to the cemetery, I had to stop the car to take the picture. I could not pass up this instant. Not that the next day off is no longer.

2 comentarios:

Kim dijo...

What a keen eye for detail you have. This is a wonderful set of photos. It wouldn't have occurred to me to stop.
-Kim
Seattle Daily Photo

MurciaDailyPhoto dijo...

Thanks Kim for your comment.
I'd like to get pictures as good as yours. But gradually they succeed, I hope.
MurciaDailyPhoto