lunes, 22 de diciembre de 2008

Signal: El Valle and Carrascoy. Regional Park


I am on holidays for the next two weeks. I will try to continue to publish photos each day during this period.
I returned to El Valle to show you which site (green) so nice we have at Murcia. This is a signal which can be read from top to bottom:
-Forestry nursery the Valley
-Equestrian Center for Environmental Education
-The Lost Valley Recreational Area
-Recreational Area Crest of the Cock
-Recreational Area The Pond
-Recreational Area Valley of the Birds
-The Sanctuary of La Fuensanta
-Bird Observatory

1 comentario:

CeciliaGallerani dijo...

I love parks like this. I bet there are wonderful walks here.

I've got an award for you over at my blog! I just wanted to recognize you and your blog -- as far as I'm concerned you're under no obligation to pass it on; but please do if you want to. I hope you enjoy your vacation, and thank you for sharing your photos!