jueves, 1 de enero de 2009

Theme Day: Best photo of the year 2008







On Jan. 1 has arrived. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!
As I was not sure who to choose as the best picture of 2008 of which I have published, I have 3.
The 1st is the most important to me, my son had his first birthday last November 1.
The 2nd: The photo better appreciated by visitors to MDP.
The 3rd: my first post in MurciaDailyPhoto.
Valuing you.
And of course, again I wish you all the best for this 2009 that starts today.


Click here to view thumbnails for all participants

7 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

I appreciate your close-up photo.

Happy New Year to you and your family from Patty and Abe.

Buck dijo...

One can't go wrong with a photo of a birthday cake for a child! Nice choice. Happy Birthday (late) and Happy New Year!

Kris McCracken dijo...

Happy New Year!

Merry New Year?

Well I like all three. And can I just say that your son's cake turned out a little better than the one I made for Henry's second birthday!

bitingmidge dijo...

I'll vote for your son's birthday shot too, and you get to do it again on his next birthday!

I hope you have a fantastic 2009!

Sunshine Coast Daily - Australia

Jilly dijo...

Ah, that's the second cake I've seen. A photograph becomes so important when it's so personal. You posted three lovely ones.

Wishing you and your family all the very best for 2009.

CeciliaGallerani dijo...

All three together form an interesting "photograph" of you. I agree that a child's first birthday "takes the cake."

Andrés dijo...

Dear friend, like murciano that I am, I think that the best photo is the cathedral, this is the image of Murcia, but the first one has a great sentimental value, and the second one is very good and a different photo.

The decision is yours!!!!

Happy 2009!!!