viernes, 28 de agosto de 2009

Bullring Of Murcia. Plaza De Toros De Murcia.



This eclectic style building is the Plaza de Toros of Murcia (the bullring of Murcia) and was opened in September 1887.
For this bullring has been many bullfighters and bulls.
I am not in favor of this spanish fiesta, because I do not like seeing an animal suffer, but I'm not against to maintain this kind of festival.
I also have to say that if the matador is good, and the bull is brave, the bull will leave the place unharmed. But if the bullfighter is bad, the bull will suffer.


5 comentarios:

eamon@ewmphotography dijo...

Lovely architecture. The only bullring I've seen is the one in Ronda. A little similar from what I remember, although perhaps not as tall..?

Baobab dijo...

Buildings don't come this strong anymore.

Leif Hagen dijo...

Handsome building! Where are the "TOROS?! How about a bullfight picture . . . .

Anónimo dijo...

Great picture I come to view every day, thank you for showing us your town. Irish Molly

MurciaDailyPhoto dijo...

I will try to sneak into the bullring to draw any picture inside. What I do not is if I can get a photo of a bullfight.