viernes, 4 de junio de 2010

2nd Anniversary Of MurciaDailyPhoto


Although I made several attempts months earlier, the first photo that I published was the June 4, 2008.
As the figures in the last year: 297 photos, over 7500 visits (the figures of the previous anniversary, here.) Perhaps, for most blogs, not many visitors, but for me it's an honor to be visited by people around the world.
I am very grateful to all who visit this humble blog, but especially to those who leave comments, stressing on my appreciation to Hilda, Irish Molly, Abe Lincoln, JM, Nobu, Leif Hagen...
(I apologize for the names that I have not, but I am very grateful for every comment left)
About the photo of today: this is a photo montage with old artillery barracks in the background. At the foot of the photo, the Cathedral (my first photo published), the Christ of Monteagudo (the picture I used for the first anniversary).

7 comentarios:

Thanos dijo...

Happy birthday then!
And even if I do not comment all your photos, I always enjoy watching them and reading your blog. It makes us discover a somehow less known Spanish city. And God knows Spain is not only Madrid… Each city has its own treasures and beauties.

M. CHRISTOPHE dijo...

Happy Anniversary from France.

Emilie Esnault dijo...

Hi!

First of all ... Happy birthday ! ;-)

I am the Content and Community Manager of Travelavenue.com, the new community travel guide.

Our editorial team has selected your blog for our program "Travelavenue favorite blog 2010"

Could you please give me your email? I will present you our program in details.

Thank you

Emilie.

emilie@travelavenue.com
http://www.travel-avenue.com

Anónimo dijo...

Hi, Happy Birthday, like your previous reader I dont always make a comment but I look in every day. I know a little about your lovely Murcia but nearly every day you show me a part I had not seen. Thank you very much.

Irish Molly

Anónimo dijo...

Well two years of blogging is an adventure we all make if we stick at it. And look at my name, standing out there. I appreciate that link too. I do try to get around but lately it has been a chore sometimes not met.

I hope you have a nice weekend.

I spent the day with the doctors. Looks like I can expect another episode like the last one for sure, but the doc wouldn't say more than that. LOL

Have a good weekend.

MurciaDailyPhoto dijo...

I greatly appreciate the comments you left me on the day of the second anniversary. It really helps me keep wanting to do more pictures and publish them here.
Thank you.

Hilda dijo...

I'm sorry I missed your blog's second birthday! We were away for three weeks and I am just beginning to catch up with all my favorite blogs. But I guess it's not too late to greet you congratulations, and hope that you will keep blogging for many more years!