miércoles, 26 de enero de 2011

Bullfighting Museum. Museo Taurino De Murcia.


Municipal Bullfighting Museum and the Murcia Bullfighting Club.
Located in the former Gunpowder Factory, currently the Salitre Garden, the Municipal Bullfighting Museum was installed in 1995, with the backing of the Murcia Bullfighting Club, founded in 1887. A collection of paintings, photographs and posters, as series of bull's heads, bullfighters costumes and other bullfighting accesories completed an exhibit wich is representative of the national Festivity. (Source: Municipallity of Murcia)
And, of course, the museum has a tapas bar.

2 comentarios:

Hilda dijo...

I think I'll stick to the tapas bar. I can't even stand cockfighting, much less bullfighting. :'(

Sue M. dijo...

Not sure if I need to see the bull's heads but this looks like an interesting place to visit before my next trip to Pamplona!