sábado, 4 de junio de 2011

3rd Anniversary Already?


Third anniversary has come at last. This year that has passed I have been quite difficult to maintain "a photo a day". Well, I'm still here.
I warmly thank your views and comments, which are the ones who makes me to continue another year with this project.
Last year I have posted 251 photos and I've been lucky to get 8700 visits. Thanks a lot.

On the photo montage, if you want to know more about each photos, you can visit the original post by clicking below: background photo, left photo, top photo, right photo.
These are some photos of last year that I really liked.

4 comentarios:

Karl dijo...

CONGRATULATIONS for your 3rd anniversary!!! You made a great work! Even it is difficult from time to time, don't give up.

Thanos dijo...

Happy anniversary: already 3 years and I am sure you still have many beautiful things to show about your city.

Anónimo dijo...

Hi may I also wish you a happy anniversay 3 years you are doing very well keep up the good work.

Irish Molly

MurciaDailyPhoto dijo...

I really appreciate your comments, and give me a push to continue another year with the MuDP project. Thanks a lot.